Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Medienkritick Hears From Soros

Interesting, I wonder if Mr. Soros is plagued by my tech handicap? Perhaps I should have more empathy, but I'm afraid not. Here's the response, as posted. If you haven't followed this, go to the above link to check out the exchange, especially Ray's response to the Soros' first email:

Soros Responds: "Technical Error" Responsible for Posting's Disappearance
(By
Ray D.)
We recently received a reply to our inquiry as to why our exchange disappeared from the Soros website. As promised in my open letter to Mr. Soros, I am posting his reply in full here on Medienkritik for all to see. You can also find the following on
Mr. Soros' site:
Monday, October 18, 2004 Medienkritik Clarification
On October 13th I posted a comment from Ray D. of Davids Medienkritik with my response. Due to a technical error, the exchange fell off of my blog archive, although it has always been available on my website at its permanent link. I have been extremely forward in my opinions with the explicit goal of fostering a dialogue about the policies of the current administration on Iraq. I would not intentionally remove a post from my website. The administrators of the website are working to resolve the technical issue, and in the meantime I encourage readers to look at the original post.
posted by George Soros @ 10/18/2004 11:07:02 AM EST
Fair enough. I just wonder what sort of "technical error" could have selectively erased my email and not the others surrounding it and why my email, after appearing on Mr. Soros' site for several days, just happened to be removed by the "technical error" when this story got noticed in a big way through Instapundit.
Whatever. What I would really appreciate is if Mr. Soros would address
my response to his reply.
October 18, 2004 at 05:49 PM

Subscribe with Bloglines