Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Sunday, November 21, 2004

CNN Presents: The Fight Over Faith

The weekend is going much as I thought, busy. The boys are home, they and their friends are streaming in and out. I'm cooking. Only wrench thrown in, seems my dad's remaining family, his sister, became very ill. Last we heard she has improved, fall just seems to be a bad news time in recent years for our family.

With the computer being in son #2's room, access is limited. Good thing about that, getting more done for school and around the house. Downside, well less news. I did throw on the telly and during a commercial flipped on CNN. They are going as nuts over religion as I've always thought the 700 Club is about non-believers. The election really does seem to have left some with psychological problems.

Subscribe with Bloglines