Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Monday, October 18, 2004

Best Political Entry I Found Today-On A Military Blog

Ok, I read Blackfive nearly every day, one of about 5 blogs. I guess I like his topics and the fact that he's in the Chicago area doesn't hurt. Mostly I like skipping here and there and reading the news. I guess I got started on blogging, because I was tiring of even the good messageboards, the echoes were deafening. In this way, I can read and write on what I want, without having to defend or deconstruct positions. I guess I really am a 'maven.'

Back to the point of this post, Blackfive manages to hit the Trib endorsement of Bush, an Ohio Democratic mayor for Bush, and the Kerry lie of the FOP endorsement, all in one post!

Subscribe with Bloglines