Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Yessir, Want A Headache? Read This

Oh man, this is so, so, well I want to say convoluted, but that would be an understatement. Shoot, words fail me.

JOSCHKA FISCHER: Looking to the history of my continent of Europe, we had two totalitarian challenges. The first one was the challenge of the Nazis in my country, which led to almost a complete destruction of my country, not only in a physical sense but morally; and the second one was Bolshevism and the Stalinist threat. At the end, Europe overcame all these challenges, and today Europe is a continent moving forward to the integration.
Maybe it's just me, but what is it I've been reading about Europe?

Subscribe with Bloglines