Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Worked for Bush

I worked on Bush/Cheney 20o0 and again in 2004. In both cases I wished that the message was more clear, though in both races the clarity over the opposition was lightyears ahead, demonstrated by the results. I guess the specifics come when called for, Kerry didn't.

This past summer and fall I had parties for the president. Last spring I made phone calls. In the days before, I walked my neighborhood. Election night, I was at the county Board of Elections, running totals. We won, as if you didn't know. ~bleh~ yet now we can welcome back a great voice, that was helping the likes of Peggy Noonan get the message out: http://www.patrickruffini.com/

Subscribe with Bloglines