Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Monday, November 29, 2004

MJ's Brother, In Iraq!

I hope everyone had a terrific Thanksgiving. I have a lot to be thankful for, not the least being my kids who kept things hectic, but helped out in the decorating for the holidays department. They've all returned to school for finals, in about 3 weeks.

Thanks for the emails regarding the institute, it went great! Fa la la la la, a little extra shopping $.

I just saw the above link on Powerline, thank you James Jordan for your service! I've always admired MJ's skill, especially for the Bulls, but his brother is my hero.

Almost bedtime. Funny, first think in the morning and last thing at night:

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/ap/20041128/ap_on_re_us/jordan_s_brother_iraq

Subscribe with Bloglines