Teacher's Ramblings

A potpourri of education, politics, family matters, and current events.

Friday, October 22, 2004

Most Exciting Political Race Ever?

I'm not sure that I think this has been the most exciting Presidential race, most important perhaps, but exciting?

LET'S drop the partisan fighting and the ideologi cal battling for a moment to step back, take a look around, and then ask:

Has there ever, ever, ever been an election as exciting as this one?

The answer, after some consideration, is: No way, not by a long shot.

My own feeling is that this has been so carefully scripted, THK aside, that those of us that do follow politics closely, can almost tell where the camps will move to. What I can't figure out is where the 'people' are going and that is making me very nervous.

Subscribe with Bloglines